Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: I'm calling DA out!

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...well, shai, your taste in men is certainly improving. Did droid leave you...? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member shaithis77's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Leave me? NO! He's gonna join me as we double-harpoon that whale!!!

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Joranthalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    4,990
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yer a fucking saint, DA! [img]cool.gif[/img]


    Shaithis was my first love he was in my class
    I would have loved to take him out but I was too shy to ask
    The fullness of my feeling was never made clear
    But I send him my love with a bang on the ear

    Droid was my girl when I first was in a group
    I can still see him to this day, stirring chicken soup
    Now he?s living in australia working for an auctioneer
    But I send him my love with a bang on the ear

    DA broke my heart and I the willing fool
    I fell for him one summer on the road to liverpool
    I thought it was forever but it was over in a year (oh dear)
    But I give him my love with a bang on the ear

    The home I made with Andy became a house of pain
    We weathered it together bound by a ball and chain
    Is started up in fife, and ended up in tears But I send him my love with a bang on the ear

    Peeker was a rover from canada he hailed
    We crossed swords in san francisco we both lived to tell the tale
    I don?t know now where he is oh but if I had him here
    I?d give him my love with a bang on the ear

    So my woman of the hearthfire, harbour of my soul
    I watch you lightly sleeping and sense the dream unfold
    You to me are treasure, you to me are dear
    So I?ll give you my love with a bang on the ear


    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    <font color="#dedfdf" size="1">[ February 13, 2004 07:40 PM: Message edited by: Joranthalus ]</font>

  4. #24
    Inactive Member FEETS's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    184
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by shaithis77:
    fattyfatfatfat
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">OMG!! LMAFAO. Im gonna put that in my sig!

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...wait...

    ...has anyone here not somehow molested Jor...?

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just give Jor queer fashion advice. See, those that can't pull off any kind of look tend to be very free with their advice.

    Now I'm envisioning Jor in a puffy shirt.

    For you DA>>> [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Sentinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 16th, 2004
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by shaithis77:
    fattyfatfatfat
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LMFAO, is that the fat girl from the Maury Povich show?? [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Leegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2004
    Posts
    1,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by shaithis77:
    fattyfatfatfat
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh my god, i'm crying so much from laughing, lol!!!

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Andyman:
    I just give Jor queer fashion advice. See, those that can't pull off any kind of look tend to be very free with their advice.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">...oh, you have a "look"...its not good, but its a look...

  10. #30
    HB Forum Owner Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have never molested Jor. There. I said it. Now I can go on with my life.

    There are too many damned message boards.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •